Sunday, October 31, 2010

Unusual Classroom Visitors


We had some unusual visitors that showed up in the classroom on Thursday. Oh wait, that’s right, this week was Halloween! In spite of it all, we somehow managed to survive the Halloween party and learn something.
I took some great pictures of kids in costumes and will post them all. However, before I do that, I want to remind students that Friday of this week is our geography end-of-the-unit test. Students will receive a study guide that we will go over together in class, and then on Thursday we will play a review game to help prepare.
Finally, four students told me they saw my blog last week or left comments and so received five extra credit points. However, the extra credit points for that blog ended today. If you missed out on the extra credit, don’t worry. I plan on doing it sometime again. 

Our unusual visitors.  (Sorry, but you will have to scroll through them.)





























No comments:

Post a Comment