Sunday, March 18, 2012

Starting Japan and Spring Break


We basically ended our unit study of China last Wednesday, and this next week we will start Japan by looking at its geography and creating a map. This is my favorite unit because students do a simulation entitled War Lords of Japan that is a lot of fun. Be prepared for your student to be excited about Japanese history and preparing for daily quizzes during the simulation. It can get quite competitive between teams, but the kids have a great time.
Also next week is Spring Break. Just want you to know that I will be in Orlando baking my heart out in the Pillsbury Bake-Off. Martha Stewart is going to be there and I will try to get a picture of me on the baking floor with her. It promises to be exciting and a lot of fun. Hopefully, you will have a relaxing, if not exciting Spring Break also.


No comments:

Post a Comment