Sunday, April 8, 2012

Doing the War Lords of Japan Simulation


This last week we began one of my favorite activities to do with the children, War Lords of Japan. We are only two days into this nine-day adventure and some teams have already conquered castles on their way to becoming Shoguns of Japan. I am impressed with the boldness of team leaders and their knowledge. In all the years I have done War Lords this is the first year teams have been conquered so quickly. I am excited to see how this all plays out.
Next Thursday is the last day of the third term. I hope you have been checking eSIS to see how you student is doing. Tomorrow is the last day for students to turn in any missing assignments that I informed them about last week. It is hard to believe that we are almost at the end of the school year.
Below are some pictures of students participating in War Lords of Japan. The next two weeks I will include more pictures of play since we will not be done with the simulation until April 19th.


No comments:

Post a Comment